Foundhair Training offers hair surgeons two options for hair transplantation training of a technician or nurse who works for the practice. It is our position that every hair surgeon can do the best work and provide the best care when he/she has at least one full-time technician who can assist with hair procedures. We have two ways of helping to develop just such an assistant.
1. The Foundhair Training Internship:
This is an intensive one-week program, spent working and training here in our offices, observing and getting hands on training. This will develop the following skills:
- Graft planting techniques
- Graft dissection techniques using binocular microscopes
- FUE motorized graft extraction techniques
- Patient preparation for surgery and post-procedure care
- Knowledge in how to set up an OR, and how to purchase recommended surgical instruments and how to prepare custom-designed cutting blades
Cost: $6000 for hair technician/nurse
2. Attendance at the Foundhair Three Day course
In this three day course, the assistant will get to see everything that the surgeons see, plus have the opportunity to spend plenty of time with the Foundation hair technicians, learning how to dissect and plant grafts, prepare for the OR, and more.
Cost: $3500 with a physician attending; $6500 if attending solo