With the growing popularity of NeoGraft and other FUE hair transplant procedures, we are asked many times how to find hair technicians to assist. Of course one solution is to hire per diem technicians, however there are benefits to having your own technicians: control over the quality of the work, ready availability, lower costs in the long term, and the peace of mind knowing that your own team of assistants will be providing your patients with the best care and results.
Foundhair Training now offers this training of your own staff in your own office. We not only have an extremely experienced and committed team of hair technicians, but also know just what skills these assistants need to make sure that your hair procedures get properly performed. Here is how it works:
- Two of our top technicians experienced in all types of FUE extraction techniques as well as planting and handling of grafts will spend two, three, or four consecutive days in your office ( three is probably ideal, but there can be flexibility depending upon your goals)
- During these days, as many as three of your staff members will be able to be trained, receiving hands-on instruction and oversight
- You will provide your own patients, so you will be the surgeon
- Instruction will also be provided in post-procedure care, suggestions on instrumentation, and all other aspects of caring for the hair transplant patient
- We will personally review, if desired, ahead of time the photos of each patient and make recommendations as to graft counts, hairline design, and more
- You or your licensed personnel (MD, PA, ARNP) who will be performing the hair procedures in your office have the opportunity to attend our training course (www.foundhairtraining.com) for a discounted rate.
If you are interested in learning more, please email us directly. This is a great investment for doctors who perform hair restoration surgery. Our team of 10 full-time hair technicians are extremely well trained with years of careful oversight and the performing of literally many thousands of procedures, and are available to help you to provide the best hair restoration results.